The launch of the Scientific American blog network has attracted a lot of attention—understandably as Bora Zivkovic has done an amazing job assembling a very diverse group of writers. Thanks very much to the following outlets for their recognition of AiP during this move:
- The Mary Sue: The Scientific American Introduces Everybody to About a Zillion Women in the Sciences
- SciCrunch (Science 3.0): SciAm Blogs—The details
- Labcoat Life (Nature): Scientific American's New Science Blogging Network Launches (Yes!)
- Denim and Tweed: Science online, socially un-contagious edition
- Though incorrectly associated with (the fabulous) Melody Dye, AiP also received a nice mention from the National Association of Science Writers
This is definitely an exciting time, and I look forward to seeing AiP grow in this new venue.